The Clash “1977”
Woods “Pushing Onlys”
Dion & The Belmonts “TELL ME WHY”
Dead Ghosts “When It Comes To You”
Them Featuring Van Morrison “Gloria”
Shannon and The Clams “You Can Come Over”
Buddy Holly “EVERYDAY”
King Cannon “Overproof (aka Little Darlin')”
Beach Fossils “SOMETIMES”
The Beach Boys “I'm Waiting For The Day”
Sonny & The Sunsets “Too Young to Burn”
The Byrds “It Won't Be Wrong”
Luke Robbins “Almost Always Never”
Everly Brothers “All I Have To Do Is Dream (Bonus Track)”
The Strange Boys “Be Brave”
Slim Harpo “I'm A King Bee”
The Mummies “Down Home Girl”
The Revelators “On my mind”
The Troggs “I Can'T Control Myself”
The Gories “Nitroglycerine”
Woven Bones “If It Feels Alright”
The Cramps “Green Fuz”
Ty Segall “Drop Dead Baby”
Derrick Morgan “Copy Cat”
The Shangri - La's “Give Him A Great Big Kiss”
Black Lips “Family Tree”
The Flaming Groovies “Sometimes”
Weezer “Undone (The Sweater Song)”
The Kinks “All Day And All Of The Night”
Bass Drum Of Death “Young Pros”
The Clash “The Guns of Brixton”
Los Wemblers de Iquitos “La Danza del Petrolero”
Donovan Quinn & The 13th Month “Mom's House”
The Rollings Stones “Play With Fire”
The Raveonettes “LUST”
The Zombies “Time Of The Season”
Wild Nothing “Live In Dreams”
Ben E King “STAND BY ME”
The Isley Bothers “That Lady”
No comments:
Post a Comment