Queens of the Stone Age “Turnin On the Screw”
Eddie Cochran “C'Mon Everybody”
The Raveonettes “Noisy Summer”
Flamin' Groovies “Tallahassee Lassie”
The Monotones “Book Of Love”
The Tornadoes “monte carlo”
The Beach Boys “You Still Believe In Me (Mono Version)”
Sonny & The Sunsets “Girls Beware”
Elvis Presley “(Too Much) Sweet Loving”
Nobunny “I Know, I Know”
The Sonics “Have Love, Will Travel”
Mark Sultan “Go Berserk”
Derrell Felts “Too much lovin' going on”
Prince Buster & The All Stars “Rollin stone”
The Black Keys “Busted”
John Lennon “Cold Turkey”
Nirvana “Heart Shaped Box”
The White Stripes “Screwdriver”
Led Zeppelin “How Many More Times”
Dion and The Belmonts “I Wonder Why”
Shannon and The Clams “The Warlock In the Woods”
The Coasters “Poison Ivy (Single/LP Version)”
Black Lips “Let it Grow”
The Stranglers “Golden Brown”
Los Wemblers de Iquitos “La Danza del Petrolero”
Beach Fossils “Face It”
The Beatles “She Loves You”
Best Coast “The End”
The Ronettes “Baby I Love You”
No comments:
Post a Comment