Sunday, July 29, 2012

Radio Nachi 7/29




Protex “Strange Things”
The Dictators “The Next Big Thing”
Death “Keep On Knockin'”
Ty Segall “Standing At The Station”
Surfer Blood “Swim”
Led Zeppelin “Out On the Tiles”
The Johnny Otis Show “Willie & The Hand Jive”
Eddie Cochran “Somethin Else”
King Khan & BBQ Show “LONELY BOY”
Buddy Holly “IT'S SO EASY”
The Half-Rats “For The Sake Of Love”
The Undertones “Teenage Kicks (Single Version)”
The Slickers “Johnny Too Bad”
The Rulers “Wrong Em Boyo”
The Rolling Stones “Hand Of Fate”
Queens of the Stone Age “Regular John”
Iggy and the Stooges “I Wanna Be Your Dog”
Bass Drum Of Death “Get Found”
Black Sabbath “A National Acrobat”
The Kinks “TIRED of WAITING for YOU”
The White Stripes “I'm Finding It Harder To Be A Gentleman”
Junior Kimbrough “Meet Me In The City”
The Black Keys “I'll Be Your Man”
Federation X “Mission Control”
Alton ellis “Dance Crasher”
Beach Fossils “DISTANCE”
Creedence Clearwater Revival “UP Around the Bend”
The Ventures “Walk Don’t Run”
The White Wires “Girly Girly Girly”
Del Shannon “RUNAWAY”
Dead Ghosts “I Want You To Know”
Buddy Holly “OH Boy”
Ritchie Valens “Come On Let's Go”
The Raveonettes “You Want the Candy”
Derrick Morgan “BLAZING FIRE”
The Rivieras “California Sun”

No comments:

Post a Comment